moka pot ( in a moka pot ) is a tool for extracting espresso coffee in Europe and Latin American countries , in the in the United States known as the " Italian drip pot . "
moka pot is a two - storey structure , arranged in a lower portion of a boil in water after boiling , it is equipped with acoffee powder of the mesh filter in a top half of a pot . Although not used in a hot water injection pressure can be finelyground coffee powder , but strictly speaking it 's not espresso extraction , but closer to the hourglass , but moka potcoffee still has Italy concentration , and taste of coffee Espresso
- 1Cup (50 ml)
- 3 Cup (150 ml)
- 6 Cup (300 ml)
- 9 Cup (450 ml)
- 12 Cup (600 ml)
- (Color: original color)
How to use:
- filled with water at the bottom, avoiding water that exceeds the safety valve.
- place the ground coffee inside the funnel with a little pressure. Do not use malt or coffee with other substances, which can condense and filter openings.
- clean screw ring, rubber ring and the funnel. any left coffee particles can deprive sealing the stem and produce landscapes.
- keep coffee in a vertical position when screwing the two bodies. this will avoid wetting coffee.
- remove the coffee maker from the fire as soon as you can check that the coffee infusion disappeared completely at the top.
- upper body and the tube for which the coffee infusion is necessary to periodically clean up. to remove this rubber ring and filter. Never use soap or detergent.